- 1. Vacuum upholstered furniture once every one or two weeks to remove abrasive soil and grit that can build up and damage the fabric.
- 2. Rotate and flip furniture cushions occasionally to spread out the wear and tear on them and prolong the life of your furnishings.
- 3. Put on a rubber glove and run your hand over your upholstered furniture to remove pet hair or make it easier to pick up with a vacuum cleaner.
- 4. Close your blinds or curtains during the day while you are not at home. This will reduce your furniture’s exposure to damaging sunlight, which can cause the fabric to fade over time.
- 5. Have your upholstered furniture professionally cleaned and deodorized regularly to prevent the buildup of unpleasant odors.
Get Your Free Estimate Appointment Now!
or Simply Call Us at (973) 685-2712